Currently browsing category

spring2021

Default area for photos to share

Final photo series

Spring birds in Interior Alaska This photo series highlights the birds of the Interior as winter transitions to spring and how that …

iPhone photos

I took this photo of my skijoring partner, Lucy, on the trails near Moving Free Farm with the iPhone phone software set …

Final Project

Each year my wife Susan creates a different snow Labyrinth in our backyard lake. This year’s 1.85 mile round trip theme was …

iPhone photos

My sons’ portraits etched inside a glass cube with a prism background. Lighting from front door side window treatment creating a prism …

Final Project Proposal

My initial idea for a final project is a photo series of handmade traditional snowshoes. Photos would be in color.  Photos would …

Pano, Stitch, and HDR

Pano (f/9.0, 1/200, ISO 64, 50mm 24-70mm f/2.8):  I took a series of 5 photos, using a tripod, spanning the tree line …

Assignment 10: Black and white

Totem: f/8, 1/60, ISO 64, 24mm 24-70mm f/2.8. Converted to grayscale under the histogram and adjusted the color sliders to create more …

Black and White

f5.6 1/160s ISO 5000 24-240@65mm. Original color; Raw Desaturate adjustment: Hue/Saturation; Photoshop Image Grayscale; Raw Histogram slides to Black & White