It’s Great to Be Here! – Summer 2023

Hi everyone, 

My name is Brian, and it is a pleasure to be here with you all in this class. I am looking forward to wrapping up my last semester at UAF this fall, hopefully everything will go according to plan, and I will graduate with my bachelor’s degree in psychology. I am also minoring in art, and I have been wanting to take this class for some time. I think it is great that I get to spend the summer learning about photography, something I have no experience with whatsoever. I have been drawing and painting all my life, so I am looking forward to learning everything I can in this class to expand my skill set. The photo I embedded is one I took after I parked my car one day. I think it is a nice photo because it is interesting and has a good balance/composition. I am sure that as I progress in this class, I will see this photo differently and realize all the things I can improve upon, which is exactly why I am excited to be here and get rolling!