Introduction for ART F284

Hello everyone! My name is Star, and I live here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I’m currently working on my Bachelor’s of Psychology, with a minor in Justice, although this course has no correlation with my degree. This Summer I decided to take a mental break of sorts, and since I’ve always had an interest in photography, decided to take this class. I’ve always wanted to learn how to handle a more advanced camera instead of using my phone, so I’m pretty excited to learn all this course has to offer! Above are a couple of pictures I’ve personally taken, and each were something that caught my eye. The first is of a Bald Eagle that happened to have landed in my driveway on someone’s car (I used to live in Kodiak and Eagle’s are everywhere there), and I was able to get close enough to capture various angles and expressions from them. The attached photo is one of my personal favorites! The second I honestly just liked the coloration, and the way I captured the water droplets in the air. I’m not a professional photographer in any sense of the word, and there may be things I’m not noticing that can be improved upon, but these are some of my favorite photos that I wanted to share.