Assignment 6

Photo 1 (Street): This couple came out of The Crepery and were planning their next downtown shop stop.  I don’t think they saw me but I found it funny that he happened to be pointing in my direction when I snapped this shot. She was adjusting her hat but this also looks like she was dancing in the street a bit. 
Photo 2 (Street):  it seemed like this man was on the phone trying to give someone directions or was looking for their car. He kept turning around while on the phone. I think he was distracted enough that he didn’t realize I captured him, even though he was looking at the camera I think he was actually looking past me down the road and sidewalks. I liked this shot because he has plenty of “elbow room” as it was a cold day downtown.  There are also a lot of arrows in the background which fits the situation of turning around multiple times. 
Photo 3 (Journalism): Working at the AC&C gallery this weekend gave me the opportunity to try a journalism shot. This was not posed they were comparing and pointing out to each other which photos they liked most.  This is Rich and Bobbi from eastern Oregon, they are here with a group of 8 other friends. Their first time in Fairbanks and they are here to see the aurora mostly. They are ranchers and tickets were cheaper than normal. Very nice couple and excited to talk to some locals as they shopped around on Saturday.  In my excitement to have the opportunity to do this shot, I underexposed a bit in RAW so I fixed this in LR.