Assignment 3

Stop action: f/5.6, 1/320 sec., ISO-1250, 248 mm.  It was pretty low light outside with cloud coverage and time of day so I dropped my shutter down a bit and had my f-stop at 5.6 instead of 8 to help with letting more light in but still fast enough to capture the duck diving and splashing. Using the f/5.6 helped create a smoother background too to help us focus more on the target versus all of the other ducks. 
Pan: f/6.3, 1/320 sec., ISO-1000, 263 mm. This was a slow pan compared to my normal speed to keep up with Khaleesi. I sat and panned as she came at me and passed me and focused on her closer eye.  She was doing a light job through the snow. The background is blurred from the pan and also the f-stop. You can also see some of the snow flying up from her feet.  I wanted to capture mostly her face as sharp and then I was good with the softer edges starting on her body. 
Blur: f/8, 1/5 sec., ISO-100, 100 mm.  I captured motion here by using the message that was changing on the screen. I wanted to do a shutter speed where we could still see the message vaguely (info).