Introduction- Cassi Williams

Hello my name is Cassi Williams and I am currently a Junior here at UAF. I do not have the slightest bit of history with photography so this is a whole new experience for me! I was interested in taking this class because photography has always amazed me. There are so many different photographers that capture some of life’s most precious moments. I was hoping that I could learn a little bit on what it takes to do such a thing. I am a sucker for the outdoors so it would be nice to capture the moments I have while I’m out hiking, biking, hunting, trapping, fishing, or running. The picture that I have chosen to share with you today is one that was captured last fall in Fairbanks. There was a slight chill in the air but the sun was at it’s highest peak of the day. It is easy to love how the sun shines through the leaves and shows the fall colors Fairbanks has. I love the contrast between the sunlight, blue sky, and the vibrant yellow of the tree. I feel like the picture works well with what is given.

Williams-1-1.jpg